The most popular Siberian Wellness balm for improving mobility! It acts as an additional agent in the complex therapy for joints and the musculoskeletal system.
It has a regenerating effect, helping with discomfort in joints and muscles.
The balm is recommended:
- with age-related changes in the articular and muscle tissues;
- to support physical activity - on a regular basis;
- as part of rehabilitation therapy after injuries;
- for chronic diseases of the spine, joints, musculoskeletal system *.
The product's formula includes proven known ingredients of natural origin and proven pharmacy assets:
• Comfrey extract, known as larkspur, helps to speed up the recovery process.
• Effective chondroprotectors
Chondroitin is the main substance of the intra-articular fluid involved in the construction of cartilage tissue. Plays the role of lubricating the articular surface, helping the regeneration of cartilage tissue.
Glucosamine is involved in the formation of cartilage, tendons, joint fluid, and connective tissue.
• Bodyagi extract tones the skin and helps to reduce tissue swelling.
• A complex of essential oils (eucalyptus, kayeput, juniper berries, rosemary and cloves) has a soothing and warming effect.
* Follow the advice of your doctor or specialist.
Apply the balm to problem areas of the body 2–4 times a day with gentle massage movements. After use, wash your hands thoroughly with cool water and soap. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes of the nose and mouth. The greatest effectiveness is achieved with daily use for at least 2 weeks.
Before use, we recommend testing the cosmetic product on the elbow bend of the hand - a possible manifestation of skin reactions is due to the individual intolerance of the components that make up the composition.