Forget the feeling of dryness after using regular facial cleansers!
Based on the rarest Siberian cedar oil, this cleansing oil will leave your skin silky soft and nourished.
Recommended use: Apply a small amount of the cleansing oil all over the face including the eye area, gently massage in foe 1 minute.
Rinse off with warm water with circular massaging motions.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Experalta - Hydrophilic Cleansing Oil (150ML)
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS FOR KEEPING AND EXTENDING LIFE OF NATURAL COSMETIC PRODUCTS
Natural cosmetic products should stored in a dark, cool place, such as drawer or a closet, away from any type of heat, including sunlight.
However, once the product has been opened and used, oxidation begins and bacteria can spread. In order to protect your products from going bad, please use these general guidelines:
• Wash your hands thoroughly before using any product.
• Avoid putting your fingers directly into a jar or bottle. Instead, use a clean cotton swab to remove the product.
• Close jar and container lids tightly between uses.
• Minimize exposure to water and moisture,
• Don’t leave skincare products in the shower. Instead, store them in the medicine cabinet or a closet, away from direct heat and light.
• Keep the natural product out of the bathroom. Bathrooms can become very humid — the perfect breeding ground for bacteria, mold or yeast.