EXPERALTA MICELLAR WATER FACE RENEWAL
Mild cleanser and makeup remover with Siberian galega extract
Due to the innovative micellar formula this makeup remover provides an extra mild, though highly effective cleansing, and suits even the most sensitive skin. Rich in botanical extracts with antioxidants and anti-aging properties, it also nourishes, rejuvenates and protects the skin.
Recommended use: dampen a cotton pad with a small amount of micellar water and gently wipe the face. To remove makeup from the eye area, hold a cotton pad against the closed eye for 2-3 seconds and then gently wipe off the rest of makeup. No need to rinse with water. For better results use with other Experalta products.
For external use only. Not suitable for children. If you have a history of allergies to cosmetics, consult your health care professional prior to use.
Store at a temprature between 32 F and 77 F away from light. Best if used within 6 moths after opening.
5.072 FL. OZ. / 150 ml
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Experalta - Micellar Water. Face Renewal (150ml)
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS FOR KEEPING AND EXTENDING LIFE OF NATURAL COSMETIC PRODUCTS
Natural cosmetic products should stored in a dark, cool place, such as drawer or a closet, away from any type of heat, including sunlight.
However, once the product has been opened and used, oxidation begins and bacteria can spread. In order to protect your products from going bad, please use these general guidelines:
• Wash your hands thoroughly before using any product.
• Avoid putting your fingers directly into a jar or bottle. Instead, use a clean cotton swab to remove the product.
• Close jar and container lids tightly between uses.
• Minimize exposure to water and moisture,
• Don’t leave skincare products in the shower. Instead, store them in the medicine cabinet or a closet, away from direct heat and light.
• Keep the natural product out of the bathroom. Bathrooms can become very humid — the perfect breeding ground for bacteria, mold or yeast.